Monday, September 21, 2009

North Shore inline skate marathon

Sorry for my absence.  I've been a little busy with family stuff - notably the North Shore inline skate marathon here.  The race is near Duluth MN, and it is the same course that is taken for the "Grandma's marathon."

No, I wasn't skating, but my wife and son both skated in the race and did great!  The scenery along the north shore of Minnesota on Lake Superior is beautiful.   The weather was perfect and I had a blast!  Who knows, maybe next year I might participate, although I feel pretty shaky on rollerblades.  The idea of falling on the pavement scares me a bit.  I love ice skating, but I'm usually pretty padded and don't get scraped up if I fall.

I do plan on getting back to my blog.  I finally received the book Entanglement, Information, and the Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics and the book looks excellent.  Hopefully I can get to it soon.  Because the book is pretty difficult, I might blog along the way.  It might help me with understanding the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment